1. HYDRAULIC OIL
Hydraulic oil is primarily for use in hydraulic equipment but is suitable for other duties in which lubricants with good oxidation stability and lubrication performance are required. The quality of its base oils and additives permits the application of the Hydraulic range in lightly loaded gears and for use as circulating oil in applications where a rust and oxidation inhibited oil is required.
- Good anti-wear performance.
- Prevents wear of internal components reducing downtime
- Resistant to oxidation – extends service life
- Good water separation – reduces downtime and prolongs lubricant life.
|SP. Gravity at 15.6 °C||g/m³||ASTM D1298||0.872||0.878||0.883||0.885||0.879||0.892|
|Kinematic Viscosity at 100 °C||cSt||ASTM D445||4.6||5.5||6.8||8.8||11.5||15.3|
|Kinematic Viscosity at 40 °C||cSt||ASTM D445||24||33||48||70||105||155|
|Viscosity Index||–||ASTM D2270||106||102||95||97||96||100|
|Pour Point||°C||ASTM D97||-22||-22||-18||-18||-15||-15|
|Flash Point, COC||°C||ASTM D92||190||200||210||220||230||235|
2. BRAKE FLUID
Brake Fluid DOT 4 is an extra high performance hydraulic brake fluid for use in automotive disc, drum and anti-skid brake systems and clutch systems.
|Viscosity cst at 40 °C||1250||1250|
|Viscosity cst at 100 °C||2.3||2.00|
|Erbp °C, min.||270||240|
|Wet bp °C min.||170||145|
|Density @ 20°C, Kg/cm3||1.055||1.032|
3. GEAR OIL
The American Petroleum Institute (API) lubricant service designations for automotive manual transmissions and axis are based on the type of gear unit and the degree of anti-wear protection needed. These API services designations provide a simplified system of communications.
|Specification||Viscosity (cSt) 40 C 100 C||VI||Flash point C (min)||Pour point C (max)||Density @15.5C kg/m3|
|Test method||ASTM D-445||ASTM D-2270||ASTM D-92||ASTM D-97||ASTM D-1298|
4. Compressor oil
Compressor oil 46
COMPRESSOR POWER 46 is high-performance ashless air compressor oil specially designed to meet the stringent requirements of major compressor manufacturers. COMPRESSOR OIL VG46 is suited for reciprocating air, rotary screw and vane compressors. Also used in circulating oil systems, plain and rolling element bearings, lightly loaded Gear sets etc COMPRESSOR OIL VG 46 is based on high-quality mineral base oil in combination with a unique additive package to ensure the following properties.
- Excellent thermo- and oxidation stability
- Improved equipment reliability, availability and efficiency.
- Low ash and carbon forming tendency ensures improved valve performance
- Reduced potential for fires and explosions in the discharge systems.
- Exceptional wear and rust.
- Superior demulsibility reduces oil carryover and corrosion, maintains lubrication efficiency.
- Reduces sludge formation and improves the life of coalesces COMPRESSOR OIL VG 46 exceeds the following performance
|Characteristics||Unit||Test Method||VC 46|
|Sp. Gravity at 15.6 C||g/m3||ASTM D1298||0.875|
|Kinematic Viscosity @ 40C||cSt||ASTM D445||46|
|Viscosity Index||–||ASTM D2270||95|
|Pour Point||C||ASTM D97||-9|
|Flash Point, COC||C||ASTM D92||210|
|Copper Corrosion @100C||Class||ASTM D130||1a|
|Water Separability||Pass/Fail||ASTM 1401||Pass|